The Women’s Guild was originally founded in 1949 as the Altar Society. In 1963 the name was changed to the St. Bernard Women’s Guild. The guild established a network of neighborhood circles to promote Christian community within the parish.
Today the circles are reaching out to all women and communities to strengthen its Christian commitments and to celebrate friendship and service. Every women of St. Bernard of Clairvaux is a member of the Women’s Guild.
and the Wisdom to know the difference.
Spiritual, Social, Study and Service
Join a Circle or form a New Circle
Circle leader is a member of St. Bernard of Clairvaux Church. Members are given the opportunity to help with many events such as: